Hi, guys, can i root Sony Ericsson W8 with gingerbread 2.3.3 firmware? if anyone has successfully rooted or unlocked Sony Ericsson W8, pls send me ur ways, i need detail steps to root Sony Ericsson W8, any help would be great，thanks.
1. Download and install the Xperia w8 USB Drivers to your Windows PC
2. Turn on USB debugging on your phone: Settings>Applications>Development>USB Debugging
3. Download the latest SuperOneClick.zip file to your Windows computer.
4. Extract the files from the .zip file into a new folder on your Windows PC.
5. Restart both. The PC and w8 just in case.
6. Plug your phone in to your PC and turn on USB debugging. DO NOT MOUNT THE SD CARD!!!
7. Open the folder with the SuperOneClick contents and double click “SuperOneClick.exe”.
8. Run the program, click root and wait few minutes. Done.