Hi, can you help me how do i control download on Safari? i have tried so many times, but i can't do that. If anyone knows how to control download in safari browser, give me help!
To control download safari browser on windows 8:
1. Open Safari Browser, click "gear", you will see a drop-down menu, and click "Preferences.
2. click "General" by default.
3. In the "General", choose "Save downloaded files to" option, and then select "Others" to alter "Documents" saved.
4. select disc and folder that you want to save. Here, we select E disc and Itechtalk folder. And click "Select Folder".
5. choose "Save downloaded files to" is set to itechtalk folder, your download files will be save in this folder.
6. select "Remove downloaded list items" to remove your download files you want.
Answer this question.